1. Showcase games will be 80 minutes "finish the batter". A game can not end in a walk (to prevent a walk to run out the clock and preserve a win).
2. Fall TriState format 4 pool games. 2 games Saturday and 2 games Sunday.
3. Provide 1 game ball at your first game. If a player hits a home run and wants to keep the ball. Teams will be responsible to throw a NEW ball into the game. The ball must meet USA/ ASA regulations.
4. Run rules apply. 12 after 3, 10 after 4 and 8 after 5 innings.
5. Bats must have USA/ASA stamp
6. Free defensive substitutions in showcase. This means a player does not have to be in the batting lineup to be playing a defensive position.
7. Pitching Rule- Step back is allowed just like high school.
8. Between innings- pitchers will have 1 minute or 5 pitches. We want to get as many innings in during showcase games.
9. Teams will hand in a line up for all games. You may bat a minimum of 9 batters or your entire roster in showcase games. You must maintain the integrity of your line up in showcase games. You must report all offensive substitutions.
10. Showcase games can end in a tie.
11. Showcase Games- Courtesy runner for pitcher/catcher only. If you have a sub, you must use them. If you are batting your entire team, then you can use the last batted out.
12. TriState is a USA sanctioned tournament.
13. Dugouts will be pre determined throughout the event. If you are listed on the left side of the showcase schedule you will occupy the first base dugout. If you are on the right side, you will occupy the third base dugout.
14. Showcase games - Home team will be determined by a coin flip.
15. Visiting team will provide ONE ADULT to work the scoreboard.
16. Pick up player policy is as follows: In showcase play, it is permissible to pick up a player from another team if you do not have enough to play. This player should wear the uniform representing the team she is playing with and whose roster she is listed on in the team required player profile. This is a College Exposure event so we want all players to be properly identified. No older than your participating age group.
17. Fall tournament- $10.00 a day. Coolers will be allowed in the park.
18. Please be advised that coaches are responsible for the deportment of your fans. Judgement calls on the field are final and there will be no protests. It is important to remember sportsmanship. This is a College Exposure Tournament.
19. If a coach is ejected from a game, it is the Tournament Directors discretion as to whether they sit out the next game or be ejected for the remainder of the event. Also, the UIC and director holds the right to remove any coach, fan or player that is deemed unruly and hindering tournament progression.